Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mixed Prints

ASOS top, A.N.A shorts, Old Navy flats, F21 jewelry and clutch

Once upon a time I started this little blog to share my love of fashion with the world. I didn't keep up with it in the beginning as much but have tried to keep up with it the past few months. I have enjoyed challenging myself and coming up with new outfits. I have loved finding other bloggers out there and seeing their style. It has really influenced my style!

However, I have noticed a trend with blogging lately. I love to read other blogs and I only comment when I feel like there is something worth commenting upon. I have noticed in my reading of other blogs (and comments written on mine as well) that there has been the "I would love to follow each other" comment. I see these comments as people who only want to promote their blogs and really don't want to 'follow' people. They just want their numbers to keep cranking up. While it is fun to see a new follower, I don't want people following me just in hopes that I will follow back. Because I just won't. I want people to follow my blog because they like it and not because they hope that I will follow them back because they were nice enough to  'follow' me. 



Have a great day! 



24 comments:

  1. Really like the top!! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That houndstooth peplum top is gorgeous! What a stunning piece! You look amazing! xxx

    http://aurelieandangelo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that houndstooth peplum top!
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a houndstooth sweater at Target and I just love it- it's one of my new favorite patterns!

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this peplum & cut offs together!!!! so weekend chic (would totally work with a pair of tights too!!!!) plus little printed ballet flats are so cute!!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could not agree more with this post!! Honestly, I only check out the ones that leave a genuine comment, and I follow only those blogs that truly inspire me and have great content. The 'would you like to follow each other' and 'follow back' comments are SO annoying!! Anyway, cute top! Haha!

    Amberly
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The print of this peplum top is amazing! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute peplum top, I love the print! And I'm totally with you, I usually just ignore those comments. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the houndstooth peplum! It is so chic and sophisticated.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    1000 Followers Giveaway Extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great look and I love the top!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your top! and the shoes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really different and original. Lovely top print.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I completely agree...I genuinely like/am interested in each and every post I comment on, but I've seen more and more of those popping up, too! On another note, I'm so jealous that you can still wear shorts!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute look! Loving your flats! I'm totally with you girl. I just get really annoyed when I see those posts. Especially when that is all they say--obviously you're not really checking out my blog for anything other than leaving that comment. Most of the time I ignore them and don't even bother to go to their page.

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the print on your top!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg I hate those comments! It makes me crazy! I want to say- If you just say you want to follow each other, I'm not checking out your blog. Super cute top! I finally got my first peplum top and I love it! So now I want more!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well said. BTW... I 'follow' your blog because I so like your style and this ensemble is just another reason why. Too cute!

    Houndstooth... HUGE fan!!

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this top
    yea, i pretty much ignore comments that say things like let's follow each other etc
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  19. I couldn't agree more--I get so annoyed by those comments!! Well I follow you because you are FABULOUS and one of my favs :) Talking about favs--AMAZING top! Hounds tooth AND peplum—NEED that now! LOL
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute top & flats!!
    xo, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the peplum top! soo cute

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?