Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Captain's Dinner

Dress c/o eShakti, F21 clutch, Nine West heels, earrings c/o Anjolee

When eShakti sent me this dress last week, I immediately knew what I would use it for. My husband and I are going on a cruise in a few weeks and I have been wondering what I would wear for the formal night on the ship. I had a dress in mind but I wasn't too excited about it for the Captain's dinner. This dress, however, will be perfect. The simple silhouette is embellished with beading on the shoulders, diminishing the need for extravagant jewelry.




If you haven't heard of eShakti, check them out! They have so many different styles of dresses, tops, skirts, jackets, and coats. If you aren't a person who normally orders clothes online (I used to never order online) because you might be worried about sizing, then this website will be perfect for you. Not only can you order clothes in pre-stocked sizes but you can also customize the clothing. When I selected this dress, I had a choice of how short I wanted the hemline to be, and how I wanted the neckline to look. When height is an issue, or a neckline might be too low, this company can fix it to your specifications. 

(Click here to shop)

Of course I had a hard time picking a dress. I found a few more options here, here, and here that I wouldn't mind adding to my closet. 

Have a great day!








30 comments:

  1. its a great dress! i love the shoulders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Amy, this is a dress I would put on immediately not only because of this beautiful green hue but also because of the detailing and elements it offers. you look beautiful :-9

    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty color! Have fun on your cruise in a few weeks (so jealous!)

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress - perfect for the Captain's dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty dress! I love the beaded detailing and the key hole back!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that color on you!

    xoxo
    Kerry
    laconceptiondesfemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous dress Amy! You look stunning!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That dress is stunning...it looks amazing on you!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen you look more lovely…this color is SO gorgeous on you! I'm very jealous of your impending cruise :)

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a beautiful dress! The color of it is really unique and the embellished shoulder is just gorgeous! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous dress Amy - that color is perfect on you!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this one! The detailing on the shoulder adds the perfect touch of glam and elegance! I had a hard time picking something too, can't wait to get it! :)

    Amberly
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress is stunning on you! I love the color!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. that color is gorgeous on you! your hair also goes perfectly with the dress.

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. this dress is stunning that color is perfect on you!

    xx amy
    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh its beautiful, perfect for a captains dinner :)
    brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, stop it. You look amazing!! Just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great choice from eShakti. You look absolutely gorgeous in this!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous! love the embellishment on the shoulder :)

    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks tailor made...which is what I love about eshakti!!! The colour is FANTABULOUS on you and the embellishments are so elegant :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful dress!!! You look gorgeous!! xx

    www.itchyedgy.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the dress! The details are amazing!

    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!

    P.s. I’m your newest follower!

    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is such a devine dress! The beading is beautiful & the cut and colour look incredible too xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really pretty! I love the details on the shoulders. Great choice!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  25. pretty sleeves!

    xx

    www.fashionwillbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. In love with your dress! Such a great pick! Loving the color and the shoulder embellishments!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.heyloveblog.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?