Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Steals

blackfriday
(Click picture for item details)

If you aren't brave enough to fight the crowds on Black Friday for a good deal, then online shopping is your best bet to snag items at great prices. I'm only venturing out to work out. After that I plan on parking on the couch in comfortable clothes with no make-up on.

blackfriday1
(Click here for item details)

Other great deals you don't want to miss:
  • Check out Express, as they are offering 50% off of everything until noon on Friday.
  • Target has great deals on everything from toys to electronics.
  • Forever 21 has clothing and accessories $10 and under.
  • Francesca's is doing a buy one article of clothing, get a second piece half off (In stores only through November 26th).
  • LOFT is offering everything 40% off with the code 'ENJOY.'
Have a great weekend!


13 comments:

  1. Nice post! Thank you!
    Have a nice weekend
    www.onlyforfashionvictim.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. We may not be celebrating Black Friday in our country, but seems that I already had one because of the cool and fab finds you posted. Yay!

    ~ Sweetstrings

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw this is so cool :)

    xo

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are definitely great deals! I am impressed by the 50% off offers...great for buying gifts :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually wait until Cyber Monday to do my online Chridtmas shopping, but it does seem like there are lots of great online deals already! I refuse to fight the crowds and actually go to the stores!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tips! We put a lot of deals up on our site yesterday too if you want to check out some others.

    xo, Brittan & April
    www.evokela.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these finds! Thank you for commenting and visiting my blog! Like yours too! How about following each other on bloglovin and gfc? Let me know once you do, that way I’ll follow you back! Waiting for you!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice!! I wonder if they're still on... Guess I'll have to check it out!

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jewelry on discount? Count me in! And I need to check out Limited asap, it looks like a brand that could speak to my aesthetics :) Thank you for the inspiration, Amy!
    Hope you are well!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that statement necklace! And all of these sales are killing my budget!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That's a great deal!

    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!


    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?