Monday, July 12, 2010

Amazing Foundation

Summer is here, which means eternal heat and misery. Oh yeah, and runny make-up! It seems pointless to apply make-up knowing that as soon as you set foot outside it will disappear.

A few weeks ago I discovered a product that helps to keep make-up in place...even in 95 degree weather. L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base is a cream that you apply after you have moisturized. It gives the face a matte finish so you can either apply and go, or add your normal foundation/powder on top. It acts as a primer and gives your make-up something to cling to. It also fills in pores and lines in the face. (A plus for any woman).

I had to go without this base one day while I was on vacation and I couldn't believe the difference. I really cannot live without this product!

The product retails for around $12.99 and you can find it at Ulta or Target. I have also noticed coupons periodically in the paper as well. It lasts for several weeks so it is completely worth trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?