Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dry Shampoo - What did I do without it?

I used to be envious of those girls who could go every other day without washing their hair. Let's face it - most of us are too lazy to wash our hair every single day! But there was no way I could get away with skipping a wash. I suppose it isn't always a bad thing, but my hair was always soft and limp. It would not stay up in a ponytail, and my side bangs always hung annoyingly in my eyes. Fortunately, I discovered what hair products can do for your hair!

As of recently, I have been using a mousse, a root lifter and of course hair spray once my do is done. I can't imagine fixing my hair without any of them. They actually help to keep my hair from becoming too greasy the next day. But the best discovery for me has been dry shampoo. I bought Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo the other day at Ulta in Shreveport. It comes in an aerosol can, and you just shake and spray at the roots. It does a great job of absorbing oil and preventing oil from forming on your roots later in the day. It is also great for those days when your hair is too soft to stay put in a ponytail or any other updo.

So if you wake up feeling slightly lazy, then give this dry shampoo a try. I definitely feel better knowing I can spend extra time on something other than washing and fixing my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?