|A.N.A blouse via JCP (here), H&M jeans, Shoedazzle wedges c/o (here), Francesca's clutch, F21 jewelry, belt via|
I've been a 'jeans' kind of girl for as long as I can remember. I honestly like to be comfortable (who doesn't?) so jeans will always be my go-to look. For some reason, wearing a skirt, a dress, or even dress pants takes too much effort sometimes.
Since I am linking up with Because Shanna Said So for Random Wednesdays, I thought I would share a few random facts about me that you may not know:
- I'm obsessed with cleaning my house. I'm cleaning literally every single day and my husband keeps telling me to stop it already.
- I hate beer and football and I live in the South. You might wonder how that is possible...
- I can't straighten my left leg when I lift it past 90 degrees. For a dancer, this is not good.
- I've had two babies and am ready for the third but nearly have a panic attack when I think about labor. Don't ask me why. I haven't had any labor and delivery issues but I think I'm just a controlling person and that is one part of your life you definitely can't control.
- I love burgers (and sweet potato fries) with all of my heart.
- I've tried to eat healthy and it hasn't worked out.
Make sure you link-up your casual looks below, follow my blog, and please link back to my blog in your post. Have a great day!