Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cooler Winds

It has already started to cool down here a bit - highs only in the low 90s! But kidding aside, fall is just around the corner and before you know it, winter will follow. I've put together a few looks that would be perfect for fall and can easily be transitioned to winter with just a simple jacket.


The neutrals in this look are perfect for fall and the leopard coat will be such a fun touch when it really starts to cool down. Look for coats with ties to help you define your waist and maintain a feminine touch.


As much as I like classic, feminine looks, I love edgy looks even more. Especially when done in black and white! Leather-like leggings will be such a great fall/winter staple and can be dressed up and down so many ways.

Casual
Blazer, jeans, bracelet, necklace, sweater, oxfords, bag

A sweater might be all you need in the next few weeks but consider layering a blazer over it for a little added warmth. You will still look polished, even in this casual weekend type look like I've put together.











21 comments:

  1. These are really cute outfits! I love the last one :) That's got to be my favorite. I just love the oxfords and the leopard print sweater!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great oppininons. Love the edgy look!:)

    With love, Egle G. {HideInSugar}

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome style boards lady!
    Loving the casual one.

    xo, Nina
    afterthe40barfinish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these looks. I could seriously see myself wearing any of them!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all things leopard and you added a pop of it perfectly to each outfit! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to wear the three of them, those look are so perfectly put together! I die for that leopard trench!


    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the classic look! that leopard coat is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That leopard sweater is so cute! Thinking about coats is making me sad :(

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Headband Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the casual look the best. But all 3 are gorgeous.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Dorothy Perkins leopard coat!!! OMG! I am dying for it!! I am telling you, you really need to start a business...your style boards are KILLER!! Every.single.time. I want all three looks added to my closet!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love wearing blazers in the fall, it's the perfect addition for those not that cold, not that hot, type of days.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. That leopard coat is amazing!

    Rebecca {at} Preppy Panache

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are totally having cooler weather too- it was only 90 yesterday! Of course it will heat up again in the next few days... Love all three of these looks. Casual may be my favorite because I have a small obsession with oxfords right now!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am absolutely obsessed with your casual look! I want everything you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute looks! Obsessed with the casual!!

    xx
    giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh man i love every single one of these!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the classic look! I'm a sucker for burgundy and leopard together!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?