Thursday, February 24, 2011

What to wear? Part 4

It has been a few days since my last post! I recently found out that I am expecting my 2nd baby, and for the past week or so I just haven't felt like doing anything. Back to my 'What to Wear' series already!

I decided to do a little online searching for my next 'outfit.' Since I am pregnant, it is a little annoying to pick out something that I won't be able to wear but it is still fun to look.

I really like the idea of a cross body bag with flat shoes. They just seem to compliment each other. Since the outfit is pretty neutral, I decided to pick out a bracelet and ring with a pop of color. I sure wouldn't mind getting my hands on this outfit. Guess it will have to wait until next spring!!

White Hudson Jeans
Gorjana Chloe Stud Earrings
Hive and Honey Cardigan
Kate Spade Hot to Trot Bracelet
Marc by Marc Jacobs Stripe Dome Ring
Metallic Saddlebag
Arturo Chiang Sandal

Everything except the bag (gap) is from Piperlime. Big shock! It is my new favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?