Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Maternity Wear

So I finally started looking for maternity clothes even though it pains me to do so. The selection out there is bleak so I figured I should start looking for decent clothes before I find myself in a bind with nothing to wear.

I ordered this shirtdress last week from Motherhood Maternity and it just came in. I was pleasantly surprised to see that this dress was actually cute on. I think it looks even better in person than it does in the picture. It is even cute enough to wear NOT pregnant! Although, I'm sure I will be sick of all of my maternity clothes by the time October rolls around.

If you are expecting or know someone who is, share this link. They are probably desperately looking for something decent to wear as well!

1 comment:

  1. I was so fed up of wearing dull and drab clothes during my pregnancy and hence went searching for good maternity clothing. I came across Morphmaternity.com. It offers a large variety of maternity and nursing tops and other clothes. After trying out a couple of them, I am completely convinced that Morphmaternity is the place to go for maternity clothing.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?