Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mickey Mouse

Unknown top, Francesca's blazer, Charming Charlie jewelry
China Glaze 'Re-fresh mint' polish

I don't think I will ever be too old for Mickey Mouse. I might have worn a sweatshirt as a child with Mickey on it, but this time I am sporting the famous mouse in a very different way. Taking a whimsical print and pairing it with a cool blazer and leather pants tones down the Disney factor.


As you might remember from a recent post, when dressing for the cool evenings in Vegas, I had to wear the blazer/leather pants combo twice. You can see the other post here if you missed it.



When your options are limited, switching out your top and shoes helps a great deal. I also did a top knot instead of wearing my hair down. It just seemed to fit the whole casual vibe of the ensemble.

17 comments:

  1. Love Mickey and we're not too old to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love mickey i just recently bought a vest for the summer with him on it lol and thank you for your comment.. im not following you..you suit the top bun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you're never too old for Mickey, love the top!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those leather leggings - they look fabulous on you! And Mickey will always be cool :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit! i love pantss :)
    i´m following you;)and you?


    xoxo


    http://glamshion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Mickey-Mouse-grown-up top is too cute! Love it.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the top knot - I've been wearing my hair in a top knot/bun a lot recently, especially with bright lipstick for spring. I'll actually be in Vegas on a business trip next week so it's good to know what the weather is like. :-)

    Thanks also for the lovely comment on my blog and good luck with hanging up your art! It definitely takes longer than you'd think haha.

    styleenvie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looove mickey mouse! and your sandals are so great- much lovve! you look adorable!
    the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Amy, thank you for comment on my blog !!
    I love your mickey t-shirt & your ring !!
    Great outfit.
    Kisses
    lore
    http://www.plikipliki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tell you I do not like Disney and cartoons, but I love that top. minimalist outfit. chic. thanks for commenting my blog. I'm following you, follow me?
    XOXO
    http://the-glambition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun top! Love this outfit. I think I have those sandals in about 3 different colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit and totally agree about the top knot! It can change everything up with just a little twist. Thanks for sharing and keep in touch!

    Amanda
    http://easy-life-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWWW! I love mickey- that is such an amazing top! Also, your top knot looks super fab & chic. <3
    xo, Elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your outfit!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This shirt is so much fun!

    :)
    Allison
    http://afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?