Friday, March 16, 2012

I Love the Flower Girl - Part 1

I Love the Flower Girl by amyshaughnessy on polyvore.com


If you haven't noticed, the floral trend is taking on the fashion world by storm. Pretty floral prints seem to be everywhere, even on accessories like this iphone case. 

I am starting this three-part series with jumpsuits and dresses because I think that they are the easiest to wear. You don't have to worry about finding a top to go with a printed bottom or even worry about mixing a printed top and printed bottom (if you are that brave). With something so simple (and comfortable) as a jumpsuit or dress, you just can't go wrong.

I will always have a special place in my heart for a jumpsuit. I think they are so chic and make any woman look instantly stylish. So if you were wondering why I placed jumpsuits at the very beginning, that is why. I saved the best for the beginning this time!

8 comments:

  1. that jump suit looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floral is great! I don't know if I could ever wear a floral jumpsuit though. I'd look funny, but other people can pull it off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing post! I agree - jumpsuits look so sleek but I am absolute slave to accessibility to the toilet haha so I never seem to be able to wear them too often! Loving the floral trend though ... still need to latch onto the trend!

    Loving your blog!

    Thanks for your lovely comment too - I'm following you now! Hope you'll do the same! :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love flowers as well ♥ And a jumpsuit is pretty amazing indeed!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lace tulip dress! That totally looks like something Zooey Deschanel would wear.

    www.room1939.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these prints! Prints are becoming so popular. Great post:)

    http://blairbeautyblogger.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! It is italian!:) thank u too!:) love this floral tracksuit!:) kisses!:)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?