Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nailed It!

Most people who know me will agree that I am definitely a 'girly girl.' With that being said, I absolutely do not leave the house without my nails done. Okay, so it has happened once...in three years. No big deal.

Here are four of my favorite polishes (all by Essie, $8). These four have been in heavy rotation for the past few weeks. Although bright in the bottle, the pink polish (one of my absolute favorites) does not come off looking like a tacky 80's pink polish. It is bright without being electric. The white polish (another favorite) is actually a pale pink when applied to the nails. After about 2-3 coats, the pale pink starts to show.

I think I might be done with darker shades of polish for the time being. With spring just around the corner, I can't help but embrace these pretty shades (and more to come).


From left:



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?